1. Necessary conditions for high-quality products: MRL believes that first-class quality requires five aspects to be guaranteed at the same time. That is, the desire to create first-class products; first-class quality control standards; first-class management team; qualified and stable raw materials; first-class production inspection equipment.
2. A first-class quality management system is the basis for producing qualified products, and a strict quality management system guarantees that no non-conforming products leave the factory.
3. All achievements are the result of wisdom and hard work.
4. Product quality is the core of an enterprise's life and has zero tolerance for quality issues.
1. Production of refractory materials for modern advanced technology industrial kilns.
2. Achieve customer’ performance and cost expectations.
3. Engage all employees in quality management and continuous improvement.
4. Never compromise on quality issues.
1. Reduce the unit consumption cost of refractory for customers.
2. Provide technical support for customers to use our products correctly.
Regulation of Random Checking
Strict quality management standard is issued according to the basic brick process characteristics and the ISO system. It mentions, the QC inspector must check the semi-finished product at certain point, for certain quantity in a random and alternative way. It mentions, the QC inspector should be combined two checking way for every process, one is checking the semi-finished and finished product at certain point, for certain quantity in a random, the other is alternative checking. Disqualified semi-product and finished product which scrap rate exceeds regulation will be disposed in time. Work load of the current process is decided by the QC inspector of the next process.
Tracking system covers from raw material to application, in which disqualified product will not enter market.
Production Process Control
The whole production consists of 10 main processes and 33 sub-processes. Each process is strictly supervised under strict quality control standards.